Telephone: +61-2 9252 4600
Start your day with an indulgent breakfast buffet in the heart of Sydney in The Dining Room.
Perfectly located if you are heading to the Sydney Opera House, something on Sydney Harbour - or anywhere in the city for a day out - or a morning out in itself.
With our breakfast buffet you can expect -
- Eggs cooked to order
- Favourite hot breakfast items including scrambled eggs, mushrooms, sausages, bacon and more
- Sliced seasonal fruits
- Bakery section
- Selection of breads for toasting
- Cereal selection with variety of milks and yoghurt
- Selection of Tea and Filter Coffee
- and more
You can even add a mimosa or two, or a sparkling wine to your breakfast for a great weekend!*
Full Buffet Breakfast $39 per person
Bookings recommended - 02 9252 4600
*additional charges will apply
Menu items and inclusions correct at time of publishing but may be subject to change.
- Due to the size of The Dining Room, your commitment to your reservation is important to us. The Dining Room requires full credit card details to secure your reservation. We reserve the right to refuse any reservation with incomplete credit card details.
- In cases of “no shows” or cancellations the following will apply:
- No cancellation fee will apply if the cancellation is made at least 48 hours prior to your reservation;
- There will be a cancellation fee of $35 per person if the cancellation is made between 24 and 48 hours prior to the time of booking;
- There will be a cancellation fee of $50 per person if the cancellation is made within 24 hours of the time of booking;
- In the event your reservation is for a party of over 20 people, a cancellation fee of $35 per person will apply if the booking is cancelled with less than 72 hours’ notice.
- Changing of reservation date after the cancellation deadline will be applicable to cancellation charges.
Restaurant and Dietary Policies
- Sir Stamford at Circular Quay operates as a cashless Hotel. All payments through credit cards will attract a credit card fee of 1.52% for Visa/MasterCard/Amex. EFTPOS incurs 0% surcharge when used as a debit card, however, when used via tapping, any debit card works as a credit card and a 1.52% credit card fee will apply.
- The Dining Room will not be able to accommodate any last-minute allergies and dietary requirements. Please inform us of any dietary restrictions at the time of booking or call 02 9252 4600 at least 48 hours prior to your reservation to inform us.
- While The Dining Room will endeavour to accommodate request for special meals for allergies and intolerances, we cannot guarantee completely allergy free meals. This is due to the potential of trace allergens in the working environment and supplied ingredients.
- As we are a licensed premises we do not allow outside alcoholic beverages to be served in The Dining Room. We invite you to peruse our extensive wine menu for your needs.
- There will be a $5 per person cake cutleries fee when you bring celebration cakes to The Dining Room.
- Our Dress code is Smart casual, shorts and slippers are discouraged and we reserve the right to refuse guests that are not appropriately dressed.
- Our Menus and Prices may be subjected to change from time to time without further notice.