Telephone: +61-8 8376 1222
Reservations email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To speak to our friendly staff, please call 08 8376 1222 and wait for the operator to answer, please do not select any option.
Available from 0900 to 1700, 7 days a week.
The Promenade Restaurant at Glenelg offers spectacular views of Glenelg beach while you dine. The views are a feast for your eyes - watch people stroll by on the esplanade or the sun setting on the horizon. Our menu is created from the freshest produce from prominent South Australian culinary regions, created with skill and passion by our team of dedicated Chefs.
Full Buffet Breakfast: Available Daily
Start your morning with an indulgent breakfast buffet in the heart of Glenelg with The Promenade Restaurant.
With our breakfast buffet you can expect
- Eggs cooked to order
- Favourite hot breakfast items including scrambled eggs, mushrooms, sausages, bacon and more
- Sliced seasonal fruits
- Bakery section
- Selection of breads for toasting
- Cereal selection with variety of milks and yoghurt
- Selection of Tea and Filter Coffee
- Juices and more
Full Buffet Breakfast - $36 per person
Grand High Tea by the Sea - Saturdays and Sundays
See our High Tea page to book
Lunch - Mondays to Fridays
See our $22 special lunch menu here
$35 - 2 Course Dinner Menu - Mondays to Sundays
See our dinner menu here
Group menus are also available and have been specifically designed for groups of 10 guests or more. Please email your queries to email@example.com
Function Dinner Menu
Menu items and meal periods correct at time of publishing but are subject to change.
- Promenade restaurant will not be able to accommodate any last-minute allergies and dietary requirements. Please inform us of any dietary restrictions at the time of booking or Email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours prior to your reservation to inform us.
- While Promenade restaurant will endeavour to accommodate requests for special meals for allergies and intolerances, we cannot guarantee completely allergy-free meals. This is due to the potential of trace allergens in the working environment and supplied ingredients.
- As we are a licensed premises, we do not allow outside alcoholic beverages to be served in Our restaurant. We invite you to peruse our extensive wine & drinks menu for your needs.
- There will be a $5 per person cake cutleries fee when you bring celebration cakes to the Promenade Restaurant. If our Chef cuts the Cake and plates it, there’s a Cake Plating Fee of $15 per person.
- Our Dress code is Smart casual, shorts and slippers are discouraged and we reserve the right to refuse guests that are not appropriately dressed.
- Our Menus and Prices may be subjected to change from time to time without further notice.
- Your commitment to your reservation is important to us. we require full credit card details to secure your reservation. We reserve the right to refuse any reservation with incomplete credit card details.
- In cases of “no shows” or cancellations, the following will apply:
- No cancellation fee will apply if the cancellation is made at least 48 hours prior to your reservation;
- There will be a cancellation fee of $35 per person if the cancellation is made between 24 and 48 hours prior to the time of booking;
- There will be a cancellation fee of $50 per person if the cancellation is made within 24 hours of the time of booking;
- In the event your reservation is for a party of over 20 people, a cancellation fee of $35 per person will apply if the booking is cancelled with less than 72 hours’ notice.
- Changing of reservation date after the cancellation deadline will be applicable to cancellation charges.
- Blockout dates applies for special events: Please refer to What's On page for more festive events information.