Christmas Day Buffet Lunch
Relax by the riverfront venue where you will enjoy a lavish Christmas Eve buffet lunch without compare.
SOLD OUT - Christmas Day | Festive Seafood Buffet Lunch with 3-Hour Drink Package and Entertainment
Venue: La Boca Bar and Grill
Date: Monday, 25 December 2023, 12.30 pm to 3.30pm
Price: Adults $289 each | Teens $189 (13-17yrs) | Children $99 each (5-12yrs)
(Special Early Bird Adult Price $259 per person if booked before 31 October 2023)
Enjoy an impressive selection of Christmas favourites including:
- The freshest Queensland seafood; fresh Pacific oysters, Mooloolaba king prawns and Moreton Bay Bugs
- A wonderful variety of hot and cold dishes
- Traditional roastsAn indulgent dessert selection and more
- 3-hour beverage package for adults, soft drinks & juices for children
- Face painting and Santa will have gifts for all children up to 12 years
Click here to view the menu
Parihuela, classic South American fisherman’s soup with variety of fresh seafood (GF)
Grilled Octopus salad with Chimichurri potatoes (GF/DF)
Sweet potato and black beans salad with smoked peppers and spiced pepper vinaigrette (GF/Vegan)
Black rice and garbanzo bean salad with pineapple vinaigrette (GF/Vegan)
Mesclun salad with traditional condiments and vinaigrette (GF/DF/Vegan)
Caesar salad with classic accompaniments
Choros A la Chalaca (Marinated green NZ mussels with corn, tomato, and bell pepper salsa) (GF/DF)
Cold smoked salmon with capers and freshly sliced Spanish onion. (GF/DF)
Selection smoked and cured meats.
Selection of Butter, Margarine, Olive oil, Balsamic, and house made dips.
House baked assorted rolls and bread sticks.
Chilled Seafood Buffet
Chilled Mooloolaba king prawns
Fresh Pacific oysters
Moreton Bay Bugs
Freshly carved Honey and bourbon glazed leg of Ham.
Sage, Chestnut and cranberry stuffed Turkey
Asador grilled Wagyu beef blade with signature chimichurri sauce (GF/DF)
Parrilla grilled freshwater Barramundi served with Salsa Verde (GF/DF)
Slow roasted chicken with paprika and lime (GF/DF)
Oven roasted baby potatoes with secret Argentinian spices.
Baked sweet potatoes, pumpkin, and parsnips. (GF/DF)
Paella of Prawns, Chorizo, chicken, and fresh herbs
Chefs’ selection of Christmas themed hand-crafted dessert buffet including Traditional fruit mince pies, chocolate logs, warm Christmas pudding with butterscotch sauce crème Brule, panna cotta, freshly fried stuffed Dulce de Leche Churros, Chocotorta and Brigadeiro, and much more.
Freshly sliced fruits
Locally sourced cheese & condiments
Terms & Conditions
- Menu items are correct at the time of publishing but may be subject to change.
- Cancel 14 days before the event date and receive a full refund excluding ticket fees. Tickets cancelled less than 14 days prior to the event will not receive a refund.
- Special dietary requests are welcome – indicate requirements when booking.
- All tickets are subject to a non-refundable ticket fee.
- Prices are subject to change at any time without notice.