Christmas Eve Buffet Dinner
Enjoy an evening celebration and Stamford Plaza Brisbane’s magical river backdrop.
Our impressive buffet offers the Queensland freshest seafood bounty, traditional roasts and accompaniments, a wonderful dessert selection including Christmas pudding, stollen, a superb cheese selection and more!
Christmas Eve Festive Seafood Dinner Buffet with 3-Hour Drink Package
Venue: La Boca Bar and Grill
Date: Sunday 24 December 2023, 6pm to 9pm
Price: Adults $229 each
Teens $119 each (13-17yrs)| Children $79 each (5-12yrs)
Enjoy an impressive selection of Christmas favourites including:
- The freshest local seafood; fresh Pacific oysters, Mooloolaba king prawns and Moreton Bay Bugs
- A wonderful variety of hot and cold dishes
- Traditional roasts
- An indulgent dessert selection and more
- 3-hour beverage package for adults, soft drinks & juices for children
Click here to view the menu
Parihuela, classic South American fisherman’s soup with variety of fresh seafood (GF)
Grilled Octopus salad with Chimichurri potatoes (GF/DF)
Sweet potato and black beans salad with smoked peppers and spiced pepper vinaigrette (GF/Vegan)
Black rice and garbanzo bean salad with pineapple vinaigrette (GF/Vegan)
Mesclun salad with traditional condiments and vinaigrette (GF/DF/Vegan)
Caesar salad with classic accompaniments
Choros A la Chalaca (Marinated green NZ mussels with corn, tomato, and bell pepper salsa) (GF/DF)
Cold smoked salmon with capers and freshly sliced Spanish onion. (GF/DF)
Selection smoked and cured meats.
Selection of Butter, Margarine, Olive oil, Balsamic, and house made dips.
House baked assorted rolls and bread sticks.
Chilled Seafood Buffet
Chilled Mooloolaba king prawns
Fresh Pacific oysters
Moreton Bay Bugs
Freshly carved Honey and bourbon glazed leg of Ham.
Sage, Chestnut and cranberry stuffed Turkey
Asador grilled Wagyu beef blade with signature chimichurri sauce (GF/DF)
Parrilla grilled freshwater Barramundi served with Salsa Verde (GF/DF)
Slow roasted chicken with paprika and lime (GF/DF)
Oven roasted baby potatoes with secret Argentinian spices.
Baked sweet potatoes, pumpkin, and parsnips. (GF/DF)
Paella of Prawns, Chorizo, chicken, and fresh herbs
Chefs’ selection of Christmas themed hand-crafted dessert buffet including Traditional fruit mince pies, chocolate logs, warm Christmas pudding with butterscotch sauce crème Brule, panna cotta, freshly fried stuffed Dulce de Leche Churros, Chocotorta and Brigadeiro, and much more.
Freshly sliced fruits
Locally sourced cheese & condiments
Terms & Conditions
- Cancel less than 14 days before the event date no refund will be issued & no shows will be charged at the full price of the booking.
- All rights for table allocation are reserved with the venue.
- Menu items and meal periods are correct at the time of publishing but are subject to change.
- Prices are subject to change at any time without notice.
- All ticket purchases will accrue a non-refundable booking fee (* plus booking fee).