Telephone: 02 9252 4600
Reservations email: email@example.com
You don't need to leave the kids behind anymore. High Tea with children can be fun at Sir Stamford at Circular Quay hotel.
Your children will love their own special Sydney High Tea menu.
Sydney Kids' High Tea Menu
Avocado, Goat Cheese and Parsley Finger Sandwich V
Chicken, Aioli and Chives Finger Sandwich
Beetroot and Feta Cheese Tartlets V
Spinach, Ricotta Cheese Quiche V
SCONES & CONDIMENTS
Warm Traditional Buttermilk Scones Served with Jam and Whipped Cream
Mini Chocolate Dip and Nuts Belgian Waffle
Raspberry Opera Slice
Chocolate fudge cake with walnuts.
High Tea is served from
11 am - 2.30 pm Saturday and Sundays
$39 per child (5 -12 years)
Reservations essential. May not be available on special event days.
NOTE: When making a booking online, please indicate in the booking comment that a kids high tea is required and how many.
Menu items correct at time of publishing but may be subject to change. Please note we are happy to cater to special dietary requirements (e.g. gluten free or other). Just advise us of your requirements when booking.
*Children must be accompanied by an adult. Photo for illustrative purposes.
Please note High Tea is currently operating with cashless transactions only.
- Last bookings for High Tea taken at 2.30 pm
- Weekend bookings - please allow up to 2 days for confirmation of booking.
- For groups of 6 or more people please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- A $150 deposit is required for bookings over six guests.
- All bookings subject to availability and High Tea may not be available all days.
- Please note that a 15% surcharge is applicable for public holidays.
- Due to the size of Highlander Whisky Bar, your commitment to your reservation is important to us. Highlander Whisky Bar requires full credit card details to secure your reservation. We reserve the right to refuse any reservation with incomplete credit card details.
- In cases of “no shows” or cancellations the following will apply:
- No cancellation fee will apply if the cancellation is made at least 48 hours prior to your reservation;
- There will be a cancellation fee of $35 per person if the cancellation is made between 24 and 48 hours prior to the time of booking;
- There will be a cancellation fee of $50 per person if the cancellation is made within 24 hours of the time of booking;
- In the event your reservation is for a party of over 20 people, a cancellation fee of $35 per person will apply if the booking is cancelled with less than 72 hours’ notice.
- Changing of reservation date after the cancellation deadline will be applicable to cancellation charges.
Restaurant and Dietary Policies
- Sir Stamford at Circular Quay operates as a cashless Hotel. All payments through credit cards will attract a credit card fee of 1.52% for Visa/MasterCard/Amex. EFTPOS incurs 0% surcharge when used as a debit card, however, when used via tapping, any debit card works as a credit card and a 1.52% credit card fee will apply.
- Highlander Whisky Bar will not be able to accommodate any last-minute allergies and dietary requirements. Please inform us of any dietary restrictions at the time of booking or call 02 9252 4600 at least 48 hours prior to your reservation to inform us.
- While Highlander Whisky Bar will endeavour to accommodate request for special meals for allergies and intolerances, we cannot guarantee completely allergy free meals. This is due to the potential of trace allergens in the working environment and supplied ingredients.
- As we are a licensed premises we do not allow outside alcoholic beverages to be served in Highlander Whisky Bar. We invite you to peruse our extensive wine menu for your needs.
- There will be a $5 per person cake cutleries fee when you bring celebration cakes to Highlander Whisky Bar.
- Our Dress code is Smart casual, shorts and slippers are discouraged and we reserve the right to refuse guests that are not appropriately dressed.
- Our Menus and Prices may be subjected to change from time to time without further notice.