Telephone: +61-2 9317 1680
Reservations email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Open 7 days a week:
Buffet Breakfast: As from 06:00am
Lunch: As from 11:30am
Dinner: As from 05:30pm
For bookings, please call or email the restaurant or hotel directly.
La Boca Bar and Grill Argentinean Restaurant serves the best authentic Argentinean cuisine, created with passion by our Argentinean Chef de Cuisine, Nicolas Arriola. Our chef chooses only the best ingredients and finest techniques to craft a meal that will delight your taste buds and satisfy your craving for culinary wonder.
He brings the rich South American lifestyle and spirited culture into his kitchen for you to enjoy as you experience all that Sydney has to offer.
Open from 6am for a breakfast buffet, La Boca is the thriving heart and soul of the Mascot, Sydney restaurants scene. After breakfast is over, the bar and grill restaurant transform into an opulent space with an open kitchen so you can see the cooks at work over their flame grills.
DELICIOUS GRILL FLAVOURS
All our Argentinean dishes are made from locally sourced ingredients for the freshest flavours available. Complemented by local wines by the glass and bottle, and extensive choice of cocktails, each dish has a flavour profile beyond belief, bursting with taste.
- Due to the size of La Boca Bar and Grill, your commitment to your reservation is important to us. La Boca Bar and Grill requires full credit card details to secure your reservation. We reserve the right to refuse any reservation with incomplete credit card details.
- In cases of “no shows” or cancellations the following will apply:
- No cancellation fee will apply if the cancellation is made at least 48 hours prior to your reservation;
- There will be a cancellation fee of $35 per person if the cancellation is made between 24 and 48 hours prior to the time of booking;
- There will be a cancellation fee of $50 per person if the cancellation is made within 24 hours of the time of booking;
- In the event your reservation is for a party of over 20 people, a cancellation fee of $35 per person will apply if the booking is cancelled with less than 72 hours’ notice.
- Changing of reservation date after the cancellation deadline will be applicable to cancellation charges.
Restaurant and Dietary Policies
- All payments through credit cards will attract a credit card fee of 1.52% for Visa/MasterCard/Amex. EFTPOS incurs 0% surcharge when used as a debit card, however, when used via tapping, any debit card works as a credit card and a 1.52% credit card fee will apply.
- La Boca Bar and Grill will not be able to accommodate any last-minute allergies and dietary requirements. Please inform us of any dietary restrictions at the time of booking or call 02 9317 1680 at least 48 hours prior to your reservation to inform us.
- While La Boca Bar and Grill will endeavour to accommodate request for special meals for allergies and intolerances, we cannot guarantee completely allergy free meals. This is due to the potential of trace allergens in the working environment and supplied ingredients.
- As we are a licensed premises we do not allow outside alcoholic beverages to be served in La Boca Bar and Grill. We invite you to peruse our extensive wine menu for your needs.
- There will be a $5 per person cake cutleries fee when you bring celebration cakes to La Boca Bar and Grill.
- Our Dress code is Smart casual, shorts and slippers are discouraged and we reserve the right to refuse guests that are not appropriately dressed.
- Our Menus and Prices may be subjected to change from time to time without further notice.